2.27.2012

Spring Shows '12

Entering SHOWs is a big part of my painting season and January is a time to review: what did I enter last year, which shows were a bust, or a waste of time or just too expensive to enter...
One show I plan and paint for every year is the PAAC Show or the Plein Air Artists of Colorado Annual National Juried Fine Arts Exhibition and Sale - whew! - some long title.
Featuring the best work chosen from paintings entered by a membership of over 250, the PAAC SHow is set for May 5th in Taos, at my gallery- Wilder Nightingale Fine Art.
I was pleased to hear, last week that my 3 entries were juried into this year's show. From the top: Running Snow, 12x9,
Afternoon in the Tall Grass, 12x16,
and Endo Dawning, 12x16. Click on any one of these to see them larger.
















This is the first year I entered the Midland Arts Association 2012 Juried Art Exhibition, in Midland, Texas, and I was just notified that my 2 entries were selected for the show set to run March 29- April 29.
My entries are Happy Trails, 16x20, and Autumn Way, 16x20. Whoo- Hoo!

Now to think about the more mundane - shipping and paperwork...

No comments: