12.20.2016

Ten Years in the BLACK!

This month marks the 10 year anniversary of my PleinView Painting Studio here in Alamosa and 10 years of running this small business as a totally self supporting entity.  Whoo hoo!
That means rent, vehicles, travel, advertising/promotion, fees, taxes-licensing-insurance, education, supplies, inventory - and everything else that comes with life as a small business owner.
It's not for the faint of heart.
I am so grateful, to God first - who gladly carries ALL,  and to my family who live every day with the sacrifices, and the fun that comes with the mix of family and business ownership.
Also, for my life here in Alamosa where I enjoy the benefits and encouragement of the best art community in the world -

and that includes all the students who have painted with me through the years - in season and out since 1996 -You inspire me to continue learning and growing and showing up - Thank You.
Finally, to the Buyers,
- you float the ship - THANK YOU! -   Keep buying art. To all,  a very blessed Holiday Season and a great New Year!





No comments: