7.27.2007

Daily Painter Goes On the Road

Well, this week flew by and tho' there were paintings there wasn't even time to post them all- let alone talk about them. I've had wet paintings all over the kitchen waiting to got to the studio and a 4'x5' studio piece with only the under painting done. It is right in the studio window and today as I drove away I couldn't help feeling a little like I had left it there with no clothes on- only underwear. I hate to leave work like that but the week was all about getting ready for the Plein Air New Mexico Paintout and Exhibition. On Saturday morning I head for Santa Fe for a week of painting in northern New Mexico that will culminate in a show at the Mark Zoeller Gallery on Canyon Rd. in Santa Fe. There are 60 plein air painters involved and, of course it is a competition. The opening reception is Friday night, Aug. 3rd, beginning at 5pm and the show will be there for a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Coni! I can not WAIT to hear all about the Plein Air New Mexico event!

Jana