1.06.2008

New Year News



Christmas brought snow (yeah!) but the New Year brought scary-cold to our part of Colorado. Two paint outs were canceled due to below zero temps; and those were the highs for the day. The tree is down, the 'thank you"s written, now I am getting a serious case of cabin fever and counting the minutes until the kids go back to school.
I received some New Year news from the gallery in Estes Park that represents me - it is moving to Cheyenne, Wyoming. The proposed space is HUGE and in an up-and-coming arts district. Look for more about the LINK Gallery in Cheyenne, Wyoming and to check out their website go to www. link-gallery.com.
A grand opening is planned March 29, 2008- and I will be there. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

white oak studio said...

Hi Coni! sounds like we need to make a road trip to Cheyenne, WY - I love Wyoming! Jana