4.04.2012

Honorable Mention in Texas for Happy Trails

This is the first year I entered the Midland Arts Association 2012 Juried Art Exhibition, in Midland, Texas, and I was very happy to be notified this week, that my 16"x 20" entry "Happy Trails" won an Honorable Mention at the opening on March 29. Whoo- Hoo!
and
a HUGE Congratulations to my friend, photographer Steve Immel who won a First Place Prize and an Honorable Mention. Click the link on his name and check out his website.
Special THANKS to Peggy Immel, friend and fellow painter who suggested I enter the show in the first place. Thanks Peg.

2 comments:

Steve Immel said...

Thanks for the mention, Coni. I appreciate it. Your painting is brilliant!

Steve Immel said...

Thanks Coni, I appreciate it. Happy Trails is brilliant! Congrats to you.