6.03.2013

WorkShop in Colorado Springs

Join me for a ONE DAY workshop:
Saturday, June 22 from 10 am to 3 pm, in Manitou Springs, at the Fare Bella Gallery, 14 Ruxton, in Manitou, just a short drive from downtown Colorado Springs.

The workshop will focus on design and color interpretation, and how to organize visual info to create better paintings.
This is a workshop to benefit students at all levels and is open to all mediums.
Workshop price is $75. for the day, and class size is limited to 8.
To reserve a spot - contact me through my website at  Coni Grant.com or call Tracy Miller at the TracyMiller Gallery - 719-650-0827.

Manitou is one of the oldest small town destinations in Colorado; known for art and home to the Manitou & Pikes Peak Cog Railway that takes passengers to the top of Pikes Peak at 14, 115 feet.  Downtown Manitou is packed with charm, and just a short drive from Colorado Springs.
FareBella Gallery is right next to the TracyMiller Gallery where I show my work, and where I will be featured at the Manitou ARTwalk on Friday night, June 21st from 5 to 9 pm.

No comments: