12.19.2007

Holidays Hit the Daily Painter Broadside


And that's no joke!
Everyone wants donated work. And some actually get it. Well, I turned down the chance to paint a FULL sized fiberglass grizzly bear for the Bear Project fund raiser for Valleywide. And not without some second thoughts but the time frame was too tight, the bear TOO big, and my life TOO short. If you haven't had a chance to view the finished pieces around town, there are, I think, 10 representing many valley artists. Each one is amazing!
KRZA Art Auction This to support our local public radio station- which, by the way, I only can get in my car-
where is KBEAR when you need it?
Anyway, all the artist were given a 6"x6" canvas to do whatever.
Thanks to Marian Schlagbaum for all you did. Directly above is "Autumn View", done on a newsprint ground. I am happy to say it was purchased by Randy Pijoan. I only wish I could afford to have purchased his piece. Thanks Randy.
'Autumn View'- oil on canvas. SOLD

No comments: