10.18.2008

San Luis Valley Regional Medical Center ARTIUM

Right before leaving for Ghost Ranch I hung my Solo show at the San Luis Valley Regional Medical Center. Curated by Katherine Benke and Insight Art Connection this show has been in the planning for almost a year. I have been looking forward to showing here for a lot longer than that though. The ARTRIUM Gallery at the SLV Medical Center is such a beautiful venue and the perfect place for my large pieces. The hospital already owns 7 of my paintings (several of which are plein air) in their permanent collection so I have been anxious to have a showing in the 2nd Floor ARTIUM. Though many of my large paintings have gone off to galleries in Durango, Boulder and Cheyenne, these pieces, I think represent the best of my studio work, as well as the most recent.
The show will hang until December 6th.

No comments: