5.10.2009

My View of Taos























I just got home from 5 days in Taos with the High Desert Painters; a group of 7 that come together from all over the country to New Mexico at least once a year. Read a bit about each painter below in the next post.
I came home with 7 paintings and these are my 3 favorites, - obviously not quite done. No time to meditate on any of them tho', I will be headed back to Taos to paint from Monday thru Wednesday, with the Plein Air Artists of Colorado (PAAC). Whew!
If I am lucky, I might get a load of laundry done.
Hopefully, there will be more paintings to post next week. Stay tuned and where ever you are, I hope your Spring is as lovely as ours.

1 comment:

eldon warren said...

I really do think the trash cans is my favorite painting of your of all time. What a totally novel view point from one of the finest painters I know. Bravo Coni!!
Eldon