8.21.2018

Ghost Ranch Plein Air Workshop

My Ghost Ranch workshop in July was a highlight and I hope as much fun for my students as it was for me.  13 students - all with the "go for it" attitude that makes teaching such a pleasure.

This iconic New Mexico landscape and the Ghost Ranch legacy brings people from all over the world and it was exciting to be a part of the Summer Ghost Ranch Arts Fest that included classes in art welding, jewelry making, ceramics, dyeing, weaving and art quilting - to name a few.
At our week's end Ghost Ranch hosted an art show and sale which brought a very satisfying close to a wonderful week,
but like the ending of the best summer camp, leaving everyone to go home to the "real world" - it was a little sad. . .
Thanks to Ann and Carly, Jeanette, Michelle, Annette and Jessica, Mary, Faith, Barbara, Suzanne and Chloe, Randi, and Andrea.
Keep Painting!
I will be at Ghost Ranch again - October 6 - 12, 2019 - and looking forward to it.

No comments: